Thursday, October 15, 2009

Forgive my Absence

I must apologize and ask that you forgive the absence of posts in the last few weeks. Its not that I haven't been playing (I'm up around 25 hours on FF2 at this point) but both the fact that I've been having trouble finding time to post, and the fact that I've been having trouble finding things to post about (other than boss battles, which I feel are becoming boring). The early games are clearly a series of small steps towards the majesty of the second half of the series, and they defy the sort of deep analysis that I'm so eager to apply to later games. Still, I will try to push through that and leave behind as much useful information as I can.

As I continue to get busier in school I appreciate your patience with the potential lack of posts. Thanks.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP